The Exmoor Review is our flagship journal, published annually every October since 1959. Its purpose is to reflect Exmoor in all its infinite variety as a beautiful living landscape made – and still being made – by the land itself and the people who have lived and worked on it through many centuries. It is very highly regarded as an historic record of Exmoor. The editor is Frances Nicholson.
The first issue appeared in 1959, within a year of the founding of the Society.