Current Government regulations now allow groups of up to 6 people or 2 households to meet for exercise. If this should change we will update information accordingly. BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL in any case, using the form for each walk. Please use this Events link for further details.
The Exmoor Society is now a major provider of guided walks on Exmoor with a programme for 2021 which runs from April to October. Walks start from different locations across Exmoor and are of different lengths and on a wide variety of themes. On our walks you can:
- Discover prehistoric sites
- Hear about figures from literature and the arts and see the landscapes that inspired them
- Explore the history of Exmoor settlements
- Learn about Exmoor’s flora and fauna
- Spot wildlife (hopefully, but no guarantee)
- Explore a new route or re-visit a favourite one
All the walks are set in stunning Exmoor landscapes. Do come along, learn something new and enjoy the company of a welcoming and knowledgeable guide.
The walks are led by volunteers who enjoy sharing their time, knowledge and passion for Exmoor. Members and non-members alike are welcome to join the walks which are free, although donations are very much appreciated.