The Exmoor Society is now the main provider of guided walks on Exmoor. There are 28 walks in the 2018 programme, starting from different locations across Exmoor, of different lengths and on a wide variety of themes. On these walks you can:
- Discover prehistoric sites
- Hear about figures from literature and the arts and see the landscapes that inspired them
- Explore the history of Exmoor settlements
- Learn about Exmoor’s flora and fauna
- Spot wildlife (hopefully, but no guarantee)
- Explore a new route or re-visit a favourite one
All the walks are set in stunning Exmoor landscapes. Do come along, learn something new and enjoy the company of a welcoming and knowledgeable guide.
The walks are led by volunteers who enjoy sharing their time, knowledge and passion for Exmoor. Members and non-members alike are welcome to join the walks which are free, although donations towards administrative costs are very much appreciated.
Very occasionally walk details may change. Please check Events for any updates.
Download full 2018 walks programme here