The Exmoor Society is now a major provider of guided walks on Exmoor with a programme for 2022 which runs from April to October. Walks start from different locations across Exmoor and are of different lengths and on a wide variety of themes. On our walks you can:
- Discover prehistoric sites
- Hear about figures from literature and the arts and see the landscapes that inspired them
- Explore the history of Exmoor settlements
- Learn about Exmoor’s flora and fauna
- Spot wildlife (hopefully, but no guarantee)
- Explore a new route or re-visit a favourite one
All the walks are set in stunning Exmoor landscapes. Do come along, learn something new and enjoy the company of a welcoming and knowledgeable guide.
The walks are led by volunteers who enjoy sharing their time, knowledge and passion for Exmoor. Members and non-members alike are welcome to join the walks which are free, although donations are very much appreciated.