Guided Walk – Farming and Water Management on Exmoor
You may attend this walk on these conditions:
Pre-booking is required on the booking form (below) including contact details for Test and Trace purposes. Please fill in a separate form for each attendee. Bookings can only be made up to midday on the last working day before the date of the walk to enable information to be passed to the leader.
- If you are unable to attend after booking, please inform us immediately, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, if this is not possible, on 01398 323335.
- All those booking for a walk will be asked if they have any virus symptoms, as will the walkers on the day.
- There will be a maximum of 5 walkers plus 1 leader on any walk. Please do not book if you are not committed to attend as this may deny others a place.
- There will be a maximum waiting time for late-comers of 10mins after the advertised start time.
- Anyone turning up without having booked will not be able to join in.
- All walkers are to keep 2 metres apart.
- Any other Government guidelines on general health and social distancing in force on the date of the walk to be followed.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Thank you.
Headwaters of the Exe Project. Exploring the issues facing the management of water quality in the River Exe and the measures farmers and landowners are implementing to protect it. We will take in the role of woodlands and trees as well as farmland, and also the opportunities for woodland creation and the restoration of landscape features such as hedgerows.
2.5 miles. Meet 10am Tarr Steps car park SS 872323. Fee payable.
Refreshments available at Tarr Farm (booking may be necessary 01643 851507).