Guided Walk - Hope Bourne in Withypool
You may attend this walk on these conditions:
Pre-booking is required on the booking form (below) including contact details for Test and Trace purposes. Please fill in a separate form for each attendee. Bookings can only be made up to midday on the last working day before the date of the walk to enable information to be passed to the leader.
- If you are unable to attend after booking, please inform us immediately, preferably by email to email@example.com or, if this is not possible, on 01398 323335.
- All those booking for a walk will be asked if they have any virus symptoms, as will the walkers on the day.
- There will be a maximum of 4 walkers plus 2 leaders on this walk. Please do not book if you are not committed to attend as this may deny others a place.
- There will be a maximum waiting time for late-comers of 10mins after the advertised start time.
- Anyone turning up without having booked will not be able to join in.
- All walkers are to keep 2 metres apart.
- Any other Government guidelines on general health and social distancing in force on the date of the walk to be followed.
Please do not attend if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Thank you.
A walk around the Withypool area in the footsteps of Exmoor artist and author, the late Hope Bourne, taking in some of her favourite views from her writings. A moderate walk with some parts rough underfoot and steep in places, with a possible extension onto Withypool hill.
3 miles. Meet 10.30am Withypool Car Park TA24 7RA
Optional refreshments afterwards in Withypool tea rooms (booking may be necessary 01643 831279), or bring a picnic.
Sorry, this walk is fully booked.