Subjects could include landscape and environment, farming and culture. It is a broad brief. Depending on the purpose of funding we may ask successful applicants to speak and write about their work so that it can be communicated to a wider audience.
Our funds can contribute towards a research project to a maximum of £2,000 or small grant awards may also be made towards say field work or conference expenses.
Please give us as much information as possible to assist us in our decision and we will respond quickly to discuss your proposal in more detail.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line Exmoor Fund Application that includes the following information:
- Phone number
- Any relevant affiliation
- An outline of your project or research
- The timeframe of the project or research
- What the funding is for and how much do you require?
- Who/which organisation is co-funding this research?
- How does the project or research relate to, and benefit, Exmoor?
Please tell us anything else that you think we should know including your academic background and qualifications.